To Make a Reservation at Maravilla:
- Check the Availability Calendar to find your dates
- If your desired dates are available, fill in the contact form on this page to submit a reservation request or call 314-324-3040.
- Once your reservation is accepted, we will arrange payment. We accept checks, MasterCard and Visa.
Jan. 1 - Feb 17
|Early Spring |
Feb. 18 - Mar. 3
Mar. 4 - Apr. 21
|Late Spring Break|
April 22 - May 12
May 13 - Aug. 11
Aug. 12-Sept. 8
Sep. 9 - Oct. 27
Oct. 28 - Dec. 31
Cleaning Fee – $120
Refundable Security Deposit – $500
Tax Rate – 11.0%
SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST
Terms and Conditions – Summary
Please read the Rental Agreement for the complete set of policies.
- We are family oriented and will not rent to vacationing students or adults under 25 years. Maximum of 8 guests.
- A damage deposit of $300 is required and due upon booking a reservation. This deposit will be refunded by credit card or check within 14 days of departure of rental unit providing there is no smoking, no pets, no damage or theft and all policies and conditions are met.
- Rates do not include $120 cleaning fee and 11.0% tax.
- For nightly and weekly rentals, 50% of total payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. The balance of the total payment is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- For monthly rentals, 50% of total payment is due 120 days prior to arrival.The balance of the total payment is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival for daily or weekly reservations and 120 days prior to arrival for monthly reservations. If reservations are cancelled after these dates, all monies collected will be forfeited. If reservations are cancelled prior to these dates, a $50 service fee will be withheld. Cancellations or early departure does not warrant refund of rent or deposit
- We follow a hurricane policy, which is detailed in the Lease Agreement.
- The rate information provided, through deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, or withdrawal without notice.
- During the peak season — June through August — rentals are only on a weekly basis of Saturday night through Friday night. Arrivals are after 3:00 pm.
- Departures are before 10:00 am.
- When departing, please empty all trash, leaving no food in condo; hand wash and dry pots and pans and return to cabinets; run the dishwasher; leave appliances clean; leave key in lockbox and lock door as you depart. Please straighten condo since extra time required to clean an untidy condo will be deducted from your deposit. No need to wash linens or towels.